What to Expect During Your Custom Foundation Experience
- This is an appointment with one of our Color Experts at our studio located in Charlotte, NC
- We expect your experience to take up to 120 mins for 1 6ml Foundation
- This experience includes 1 6ml primer, 1 6ml custom liquid foundation, a foundation brush, and translucent powder.
- You’ll work with the Color Expert to create your perfect shade and a custom name. Click here (https://www.lipnpour.com/pages/how-it-works) to learn more about our process!
What to Expect For Your Consultation
No observers allowed in this session, all seats must be paid for.
- Kids (16+) are welcome and must be accompanied by parent.
Each appointment slot can hold up to 6 guests. You may have others that join, as this is a public event.
- If bringing an additional guest, enter their name at checkout and the product they would like to make. ADD A NOTE TO YOUR ORDER
Masks are optional
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Guests must reserve & pay for a seat in this class prior to arrival. **Verify your EMAIL CONFIRMATION to ensure you are registered correctly. ***Cancellation Policy stated below applies to this class and is strictly enforced. We hope you understand that with the logistics of operations during COVID 19 that we cannot register for this class at the door and ask that you register as far in advance as possible.
ARRIVAL TIME: NO LATE ARRIVALS! Guests arriving after 5 minutes of start time will not be allowed to enter the studio. **Late Arrivals: No credit/refunds for late arrivals.
We'd love at least 24 hours notice of any changes. If you'd like to make a change within 24 hours, please contact us.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: NO REFUNDS. CANCELLATION POLICY: The Cancellation/Refund policy is non-negotiable. Due to the nature of this event, the Cancellation Policy will be applied without exception. Being late is disruptive and frankly, extremely rude. Please check traffic and road conditions prior to your scheduled event in order to ensure timely arrival. If you are 5 minutes late to the class you will be refused entry and your payment will be forfeited. Please cancel 24 hours in advance if you’re unable to make it to your reservation.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: In the event of a weather event requiring studio closure we will do our best to reschedule the event. If the studio must close due to weather restrictions, you will have the option to either move to the new event, a different event of your liking, or receive a store credit to be redeemed within 60 days. Please leave a voice or text message (980.292.1002) and we will respond during office hours.