We’re so excited to be opening our doors to our loving guests in a healthy and reduced capacity. Please take a moment to look over the following COVID-19 procedures regarding workshops and future party reservations!
Things To Note For Future Workshop Reservations:
With your help, we’ll all be enjoying lipstick and lipgloss workshops/parties in the safest way possible! We can’t wait to see you soon! Our team members and guests are at the root of what we do, thus their health is of utmost importance. With that being said, we have reduced our overall class size for the time being. We are working diligently to keep up with the ever-changing guidelines and recommendations put in place by the CDC in an effort to keep our staff and patrons as safe, happy, and healthy as possible during this time.
What we’re doing:
- Our staff is participating in daily health screenings including temperature and symptom checks. If our employees feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, they are not permitted to come to work.
- Employees are sanitizing all high-traffic surfaces every 2 hours. These cleaning procedures include workshop areas, retail areas, door handles, fragrance bottles, workshop supplies, etc.
- All employees are required to wear gloves and masks throughout the duration of their shifts.
- The use of aprons during workshops/parties are optional.
What we need from you:
- If you feel ill or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your booking for a later date. We’re super flexible with our cancelation policy at this time - let us help you!
- We are only allowing those with nose/mouth coverings into our studio. Please come prepared by bringing your own mask.
- Upon entering, please wait for a team member to check you in and show you your seat for any scheduled workshops.
- Maintaining social distance between our team members and other guests is your responsibility. Our staff will kindly remind patrons of this, and other requirements. Please note that we reserve the right to ask those who are not adhering to these safety measures to exit the studio.
With your help, we can reduce the introduction of new germs to our space while still having a great time- it’s a win win! Any questions, comments, and concerns can be directed to email@example.com. Please note we are operating with minimal staff at this time.