Mixologist APPLY NOW
Lip ‘N Pour is more than just lipstick. We’re about discovery, celebrating the big (and small) stuff and sharing your love of makeup with others. We believe lip products plays a part in some of your best moments- from the first day of a new job to your wedding - and how the products are created can make the journey more fun. Is there a feeling better than finding the perfect shade of lipstick or lip gloss? At Lip N Pour we believe there is: Being the person that helps someone create a lipstick or lipgloss that is uniquely theirs from the color to the flavor and even the name. So, if you enjoy putting smiles on the faces of others, being creative and helping others to express themselves then this is the job for you!
The Mixologist will be responsible for creating fun and feel good moments as part of our custom lipstick and lip gloss experience to guests at Lip ‘N Pour. Key responsibilities are serving guests while being part color expert/ guest host and supporting the store environment to be always party ready. Additional responsibilities are supporting sales goals, executing daily operations, executing store events, and executing standard operating policy and procedures. A passion for artistry, hospitality, and a desire for operational excellence is necessary to succeed in this role.
OVERALL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide a unique and entertaining guest experience from beginning to end; confirming reservations, welcoming guests, and helping to host events
- Work closely with store manager and the rest of the team to ensure a positive work environment
- Emulate Lip N Pour brand and culture
- Complete purchases using our POS, if other products are purchased in studio
- Work within a diverse team
- Follow all standards, operating practices, and guidelines
- Fostering a positive work environment with your team and having an open relationship with your direct manager
- Creating a strong, positive store culture based on Lip ‘N Pour values
- Operate with a mindset of teamwork
- Experience in an effective fast paced retail business
- An eye and passion for color
- A can do and go getter attitude
- Specialized training in merchandising, sales, artistry an asset
- Client focus mindset, problem-solving abilities and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Part time open availability (weekends mandatory)
- Physically able to need the demands of the job including the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, lift to 30 pounds, including the ability to kneel and squat.
At Lip N Pour our number one goal is to foster an inclusive, positive, and safe environment for our employees and guests alike. We are an equal opportunity employer that will always ensure our team grows with us.
If you are looking to work for a company that celebrates individuality, then look no further!
Apply today and let the good times begin!
Job Type: Part-time
- On call
Ability to Commute/Relocate: